Spirit CU800 exercise bike
- Designed for commercial use
- Easy-to-use console with Fore/Aft positioning
- Heavy -gauge steel frame
- Integrated generator/flywheel resistance system
- Durable powder-coated paint
- Contact & telemetric heart rate measurement system,
- Self generating power system
- Built-in bottle handler, cooling fan and reading rack
- Large blue-LED Matrix Window with 20-character LED message centre, separate LED heart rate bar
- Cargo holder for cell phone, MP3 player, or keys
About the manufacturer
Spirit Fitness of Jonesboro, Arkansas is a globally known trademark from the United States – part of Dyaco Corporation, which specializes in manufacturing top quality cardio and strength equipment since 1987. In 2005 the production was transferred from Jonesboro to the newly built factory in Taiwan.
The company produces treadmills, ellipticals and exercise bikes for Spirit Fitness and their numerous other brands such as Sole, Fuel, X-Terra, which are distributed throughout the world, in all continents. Several well-known global brands such as Reebok, Gymstick, use Spirit production capacity for their own manufacturing output.
Spirit Fitness is now aggressively competing with the industry leaders for the “premium” customer segment and winning the competitors with its better prices and quality. The manufacturer is regularly receiving awards from the prestigious cardio equipment expert, Treadmilldoctor.com, which does the assessment of the best treadmills and ellipticals in the market.
If you choose Spirit Fitness products, you get a “premium” class heavy use home gym equipment or appliances, which are ideal for use at home or small fitness clubs, gyms or hotels.