Elliptical crosstrainer Spirit XE310 with i-console
- Designed for use at home.
- Step length: 46 cm.
- With built-in water bottle holder and tablet/book holder.
- LCD display with blue backlight.
- Programs – Manual, Beginner 1-4, Advance 1-4, Sporty 1-4, Cardio 1-4, Watt.
- Heart rate measurement system with sensors on handles and telemetric with heart rate belt (not included).
- With USB – option to charge your phone.
- With Bluetooth connection – possibility to connect the elliptical crosstrainer with your phone or tablet.
About the manufacturer
Spirit Fitness of Jonesboro, Arkansas is a globally known trademark from the United States, which specializes in manufacturing top quality cardio equipment since 1987. In 2005 the production was transferred from Jonesboro to the newly built factory in Taiwan.
The company produces treadmills, ellipticals and exercise bikes for their numerous other brands such as Sole, Fuel, X-Terra, which are distributed throughout the world, in all continents. Several well-known global brands such as Reebok, Gymstick, use Spirit production capacity for their own manufacturing output.
Spirit Fitness is now aggressively competing with the industry leaders for the “premium” customer segment and winning the competitors with its better prices and quality. The manufacturer is regularly receiving awards from the prestigious cardio equipment expert, Treadmilldoctor.com, which does the assessment of the best treadmills and ellipticals in the market.
If you choose Spirit Fitness products, you get a “premium” class heavy use home gym equipment or appliances, which are ideal for use at home or small fitness clubs, gyms or hotels.